Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bennett

If I could talk about anything else?!? Bennett is the cutest little boy around. He is so fun to hold and play with. I love to feed this little boy new foods (I have to help Daddy learn that Bennett can't eat the things Daddy eats so it is a learning experience for us all).

This week Jesse and I went to Logan Canyon to talk some pictures of Bennett in the leaves. Logan is extremely beautiful in the fall and I can't think of a better place to be. We found a bench to take pictures and decided that we would try a family photo. We set the timer and tickled Bennett in hopes that he would smile. We got lucky and not only did we get a smile, but the tongue as well.

Bennett is so fun.

3 comments:

ShutterBug said...

SUPER CUTE!!

We can learn blogging together. Let me know if you have any fun tips!

Aubs

Kelli said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so glad I'll get to stay posted with your cute family. I love the picture!!

Kristina and Tyson said...

I love it guys! Wow, ya'll are such a good looking family and Bennett is getting so big! He doesn't even look like the same little boy! We miss you! And especially, Ashley, you look beautiful!