Thursday, January 22, 2009

Catch-Up




Picking Pumpkins at the Patch. I love this shirt that Bennett is wearing...he's going to be a great cowboy!









Well I looked at my blog and noticed the last time I updated my bog was last fall, my one and only entree. It looks as though it is time for a new update! First was Halloween. Jesse and I had a few people over to carve pumpkins. A shout out for Robert (from Netherlands) and Sverker (Sweden?) who carved their first pumpkins.


Ashley as a black widow, Bennett as a cow and Jesse as a referee. We decided that Bennett was grazing in this last picture. What great carpet!



Halloween came and went with the ward trunk or treat. We tried many costumes, but Bennett's head wouldn't fit some costumes (the monkey) and so Bennett was the cow. Thanks Becky for the costumes...next year he'll look great as a chicken!



During the Fall we would go to the football and basketball games at USU. Bennett hated the noise and would cry and cry when a score was made. (luckily didn't have to worry much about that with the football games :)). We were luck to find these "noise blockers" for his ears! Bennett loved them and would laugh and hit his ears and laugh more because he couldn't hear anything. What a silly boy.

No comments: