Sunday, June 13, 2010


I wanted to post more pictures of my beautiful princess.
I tried so hard to rotate these pictures and they wouldn't, so sorry.

I remember the first thing that I saw when Quinn came out was her feet and I thought, "Holy cow this girl has long feet." Now they don't seem that long :)

The people I love the most are right here in this picture. I love this picture. This is Bennett's first time seeing Quinn and still he wants to "hold it."

When she was born, she had to be tested because I had an infected uterus. They tried to get her blood tested in her feet and arms, but blood wouldn't come and so they put the needle in her head and even then it was such a slow drip. Luckily nothing was wrong. Side note, she did have to get her tongue clipped just like her daddy did when he was a baby.

No comments: