Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dianna and Family Come to Dinner


My dear sweet friend, Dianna, brought her family over to eat an American dinner. We had Lemon (we used limes because of the abundance they have here in Mexico) pasta, a green salad, and bread. For dessert chocolate cake with a raspberry layer and fudge frosting!! YUM.
Okay, so I don't have an oven and yes I baked a cake, I tried to use a friend's oven this morning, but they couldn't get it to work. Dianna had left her electric skillet and so I thought, why not...I turned that baby on and baked myself a fine cake :) after I scrapped off the burnt bottom...extra fudge and no one noticed!!
I've got to get me one of those!!See how pretty?Not so pretty. Bennett thought it was a riot to help cut the cake :)So for the look of the cake, not so pretty, but it tasted YUMMY! And that's all that matters anyway, right?

No comments: