Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 13 Slug Bugs


I am now listening to Marachi band practice that happens about 9:30 every night...it is so fun to listen to! All I need is a hat...

Okay back to the Slug Bugs: They are everywhere. Volkswagon has a manufacturing plant here in Puebla and one out of three cars are good old volkswagons (I just made that stat up, but it sure feels like it). And out of that deeply research statistic...more than half are bugs! Not the new ones (although they have many of those) but the old school kind. So for your pleasure, the rainbow in bugs. May I just mention that Mexicans LOVE color (there are many purple, pink, yellow, blue houses and stores...more on that later). All I am missing is that illusive lime green bug (seen it, but no picture). Just thinking about these cars makes my arms hurt...










No comments: