Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunday June 19th Father's Day



A happy day indeed! We were able to go visit a family from Jesse's mission and it was a real treat. Lydia Trujillo is an AMAZING woman, you just know it by looking at her, she just has that look and glow to her! Amazing. I told her son what a treat it was to meet Lydia and he said his mom is great because she is his mom, but is also an amazing woman. Huge compliment! We couldn't speak to each other, but I really felt her warmth and it was a real treat for me because I finally got to meet the woman Jesse has been telling me about for years. They all were so warm and kind. She is going to teach me to make chili's enogados (stuffed chili peppers with fruit and chicken). Here is our trip...it really made for a special Father's day to see her and her family again. We had group shots, but we used their camera.

Not a clear shot, it wasn't the one I wanted to upload, but it is late and Jesse says it is time for bed! So we get what we get and we don't throw a fit.

No comments: